Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a form of martial arts that concentrates on grappling and ground fighting. Founded in 1982, BJJ was created from Kodokan Judo ground fighting — also known as Newaza. These fundamentals and essentials were introduced — by a number of experts – to the world of martial arts, and even early MMA called Shoot Fighting. These individuals included Soshihiro Satake, Mitsuyo Maeda, Takeo Yano and others. From ground grappling — and various forms of wrestling — submissions, BJJ grew to become its own art via practices and adaptations. These, of course, were courtesy of Carlo and Helio Gracie, who passed their immense knowledge of this style to their family members and students.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is now part of the growing world of martial arts and MMA. In fact, there are several domestic and international BJJ tournaments held every year. From Luiz Franca the Gracies other BJJ competitors, here are some of the essentials associated with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu:
• Proper techniques, balance, and leverage — taking the fight to the ground.
• Proper application of joint-locks and choke holds to make an opponent tap out and quit.
• BJJ training is used in sports grappling tournaments, and heavily in self-defense classes and situations.
• BJJ requires students to train, exercise, eat right, and try to live their lives in a healthy — clean — and productive manner. This is essential in securing the right balance in life, as well as syncing the mind, body, and spirit.
• BJJ training also requires drills, which helps promote physical fitness and builds strong characters in young people.
Brazilian-Jiu-Jitsu is considered a hybrid form of both judo and jujutsu. However, BJJ is not just a martial art — but also a sport. If you are interested learning BJJ, there are many Dojos with teachers that have years of extensive experience. If pressed for time, you may be able to learn –at least — the basics via online instructional videos. There are also DVDs, CDS, and other ways to learn this amazing sports and martial arts discipline. In fact, here is some vital information on the submission master review.
The BJJ Submission Master Review
Grappling dummies have been around for a few years in the world of BJJ and MMA. However, newer versions have been designed to truly help enhance a competitor’s technique and skills. In fact, submission master dummies continue to receive stellar industry ratings and customer reviews across the board. No matter your skill level, you can practice a number of moves and techniques on the dummies.
These include but are not limited to:
• Grappling, take-downs, and pins.
• Submission choke holds and other essential moves.
• Striking, blocking, kicking, and other MMA, BJJ, or martial arts moves.
• The Submission Master is incredibly realistic and designed with withstand plenty of force and pressure.
The Submission Master reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. In fact, they are incredibly realistic grappling dummies — that are designed to mirror how fighters train and compete. For example defense training is great for guarded practices, which can be achieved by placing the dummy in a seated position. You can then use side or frontal defense techniques with this incredible and versatile dummy.
While there are other cheaper dummies on the market, none possess the realistic feel and cushioning of the Submission Master Grappler dummies. These dummies are even used by a number of professional MMA, martial arts, and even kickboxing specialists. With plenty of user-friendly features and controls, these grappling dummies will truly meet all your needs within time and budget.
Here are some benefits of the Submission Master Dummy:
• Sturdy and durable — these grappling dummies have reinforced seams with sturdy and durable stitching. This means they are designed to withstand the test of time and are even water-resistant.
• Realistic Touch and Versatility — The grappling dummy is incredibly flexible and easy to place in many positions. In fact, the arms and legs are stiff and life-like.
• Multiple Stances — the dummies can easily be moved in a variety of stances and positions. This includes offense and defense, which helps ensure complete and optimal training for all fighters and competitors.
Like any product, there are some downsides as well. Here are few points to consider when purchasing the Submission Master Grappler for your training and fitness regimens:
• Stiff Material –while definitely sturdy and durable, the material is incredibly stiff and take a while to break-in.
• Limited Sizes — the dummy seems to be perfect for taller athletes only.
• Inner Density — the inner materials and components of the dummies are quite stiff. This may result in bruising if used for extended periods of time.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu continues to soar in global popularity. From professional competitions leagues to novices and beginners, you need a grappling dummy to hone your skills. The Submission Master Grappler has received amazing reviews and is definitely a product to consider for your MMA training and fitness regimens. If you are ready to purchase a grappling dummy, simply check the Web or speak to a local BJJ training center today.